Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm dying in anticipation.

Okay, so this isn't really a post about my school experience.  Cause, I still don't have any.  However, this is a post about what I can't wait for in my school experience.  I am so excited to find out which Shakespeare production we will be working on primarily.  As I understand it, we will be working on different scenes and monologues throughout the school year, but we will be doing a production of sorts with one of the plays.

That is one of my most anticipated moments.  Find out the show and casting.  I believe that they said there isn't an audition process, and that we'll just be placed into parts.  So, for funsies, I thought I would talk about some of the shows I would love to do most, and the parts in it.

A Midsummer Night's Dream - So, this is like at the top of my list.  I would love to do a Shakespearean comedy.  Also, one of the parts I would do just about anything for is in it.  Bottom.  I love that part, and I love this play.  So wonderful and magical to me.

Othello - I would love to play Iago.  That would be so amazingly awesome.  The end.

Richard III - I would love to play Richard.  That would be so amazingly awesome. The end.

Much Ado About Nothing - Really, I love this play and being in it would be a blast.  With the right casting, I could maybe even kinda sorta be Benedick.  Same kinda thing for Taming of the Shrew.

As a kind of final note, I would love to play Falstaff in any of his plays.  Henry IV or Merry Wives.

No comments:

Post a Comment